So, on this Valentine's Day, here is my list of "Iwanna's":
1. To cuddle in bed with my husband and son with no schedule for the day.
2. Egg white-spinach omelette with toast and coffee...in bed (made by someone other than me!).
3. See the joy on my son's face when he opens his latest editions of his favorite new book series..."The Warriors"...and of course, his big chocolate heart.
4. Hope my hubby likes his two new shirts...bought with my uber cool girlfriend in hopes that my mid-life (but older than me by one week, one day, and one year!) husband garners some coolness of his own. ..or is it just really too late for that?
5. Exchange "Happy Valentine's" messages with my good friends and family.
6. A peaceful, happy Valentine's Sunday doing everything my little boy wants to do...my how Valentine's has changed..for the better!
7. To remember that looking in the mirror and loving myself first matters most...it opens the heart to the desire to love others and to be loved.
8. To tell myself that looks may wane, but my wisdom, confidence, self-reliance, and character are based on the past 48 years and I wouldn't give them up for anything.
9. To continue to pray for the people of Haiti and others in the world less fortunate than myself, and to strive to teach the important lesson of philanthropy and thinking globally to my son.
10. Ok..let's face it...I hope I get my caftan (previous post) and my favorite Godiva dark chocolate!
It's going to be a great day! Happy Valentine's Day all!